The Eternal Question: What to Give?- Our Top Picks for Mothers Day
Posted: May 07 2015
1. Aspire Top made from 100% silk. This season we used photography from artist Tima Musina of magnolias that we digitally printed on to our silk. Don't wait long as these blouses are flying out the door.
2. Local company Bones + Stones is offering Vancouverites what they need the most...good energy. We particularly love the Silver Aura Quartz necklace.
3. We love the delicate look of the Wishbone necklace by local designer Emmy Trinh. The subtle sparkle brings a feminine glow to any outfit.
4. Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer are made in NYC and are always a favorite. This bracelet is actually climbing rope that has been dipped in metals. #ecolove.
5. You can't call yourself a true Vancouverite if you haven't heard of Woodlot. Made with petroleum-free coconut wax, these candles make an incredible gift that you can be proud of.
6. Last but not least, mothers and daughters alike love to spend their time at NB. Put any $ amount you wish and mom can redeem in-store and online. Shop Nicole Bridger Gift Certificates now. #easybreezy