Mother's Day Gift Guide
Posted: May 04 2016
Celebrate Mom with special and thoughtful gifts this year. Here are our top 5 picks:
1. Heather Braun Dahl created dahlhaus out of a love of creating beautiful objects to be cherished and used in the home. Heather Braun Dahl's artwork- whether it be ceramics or painting, has been exhibited and sold through galleries and retailers all over North America. Her work has graced the pages of magazines such as Bon Appétit Magazine, Canadian House & Home Magazine, Style at Home, InStyle, Atomic Ranch, Studio Magazine, and more.
2. Azura Bay just joined us for a month long pop up and we're in love with everything. Made from eco-friendly fabrics and ethically produced, we think mom would love the Organic Cotton Long Sleeve Pajama Set. Comfy and playful, the organic knit button down and shorts come in a sexy body skimming cut with a dynamic contrast piping and button placket. Shorts slip on with a soft elastic waist. Made of 100% organic supima cotton. Made ethically in Peru.
3. We manufacture the Balance Cardi at a fair trade factory in Nepal. Made from a cotton cashmere blend this light weight style is perfect for Spring Summer nights. Mom would approve.
4. Dana Mooney is a local, Vancouver based artist who's work we've been lusting after for a while now. Dana's goal with her art is to create something beautiful and personal for the client and their space, combining elements of fine art and interior design while creating a seamless integration of something fresh, original, and dynamic to the interior space. We love her piece 'Dripping in Diamonds' Arylic sliver leaf on canvas. 24'' by 36''
5. Ever since we've been carrying House of Alaia we've been selling out of Travellers Coins. These necklaces are worn to protect and safely guide you on your life's journey. Each coin features a symbol inspired by nature and is imbued with protective significance. House of Alaia employs 7-10 local Indonesian wax carvers and silver smiths in Bali.